9.03.2010

SEO vaporware - a note to Sandy

This is a note to 'Sandy," whoever you are. I found your comment in my spam filter. Except for Google Blogger's decision that your comment was spam, it would have gone into my "Awaiting moderation" folder. Nobody with any sense lets comments automatically post these days.

I usually don't give spam comments a second look, but I was curious to see what type of SEO optimization business would leave such a blatantly spammmy comment. I was almost sure they taught not to do that at SEO optimization school. So, the first thing I did was to check your profile, Sandy, to find out who you are. I already told you once four years ago that I insist upon knowing who I am dealing with. You do not have a public profile to look at.

 Then I checked out the link you left and Googled your business name. It turns out that you have two different domain names pointing to two slightly different web sites, both of which have a Google Page Rank of ZERO. I can't help but have a few doubts about your marketing abilities. I deleted your comment.

No comments: